Friday, May 30, 2008

I passed!

So it turns out, if you get your drivers license before you are 21, it expires in 5 years. Who knew? Obviously not me, who waited two hours in line at the DMV to be told that her license had expired YESTERDAY and there was nothing they could do to help me. I would just have to take the test again. Yes, just like a 16 yr old.



So I read the book and memorized how long it takes your car to stop if you are driving at different speeds, so I could taken the written test (so unneccessary, but I couldn't help myself), then went back again and took the practical. Apparently my parallel parking isn't too great (I'm going to maintain that that was a product of the stress i was feeling after having to line up at 5am that morning to get a drive time) but other than that I'm good to go!



That's 4 driving tests I've taken now. 4. That makes me the most qualified driver ever, right?

4 comments:

Andrea J said...

Congratulations - I knew you could do it!

Izzy said...

Apparently the speeding part you have to work on...Mrs. Lead Foot.

Tell T.J. he needs to take a course on getting his tags and plates up to date....actually I need to change my sticker on my Explorer....i don't feel like driving to Kroger to do it.

Unknown said...

Maybe you should look into becoming a chauffeur, although i hear they have to take 5 driving tests.....

Reza said...

Does this mean that Dani is a better driver than TJ