Tuesday, May 20, 2008

sad story

I just got my first ticket, ever! and the annoying thing is that it wasn't even for anything cool. 55 in a 45. I'm not even sure I was doing that. This guy had it in for me though -- no amount of eye-lash-batting-blonde-hair-flipping-thick-as-i-could-manage-english-accent was going to get me out of this one. Not only did I get a ticket for speeding, I also got cited for having a car inspection that was out of date (UT doesn't count), for not displaying a Texas Driver's License (again, UT doesn't count), and here's the best one: For not having a 'window tint label'.

A window tint label? Who's ever even heard of a window tint label?? Better go check yours right now - you can thank me later.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Woooaahh Dani - what a rebel!!!

And your suppose to UPHOLD the law...hello!

I can just imagine you schmoozing your way out of a ticket...you trick little devil. He must have been the gay cop.

OOOOOhhhh well...been there done that. Wait till you have to take defensive driving on-line for a DAY straight - that ain't no fun either.

Can't wait to party with you guys on Saturday!

Luv - Izzy

Unknown said...

Speeding! What would your mother say? As for a tinted window label, who doesn't have one???