Monday, May 26, 2008

Too many pictures?

I still haven't managed to put anything on the walls or decorate much, but let's be honest, it could be years before that happens. So here's the tour of our new place:

Here's the front yard / porch...


The front door opens into the living room....


The master bedroom is behind the living room...



Then the living room leads through to the dining room...


That door leads to the front room which we're using as a study where TJ works ever so hard while I do important things like take pictures for our blog...




The dining room is connected to the kitchen...(and yes, those orange lamps are first on my list of things to go!)




Which leads into a hallway with our washing machine, a 2nd bath and the 3rd bedroom...



Then we can step out the door into our back garden...



This last one is from round the side of the house. These steps lead into our bedroom...



That's it!

7 comments:

Andrea J said...

It looks lovely! I'm particularly found of the steps into your bedroom and your mammoth refrigerator. Looks like you guys picked a winner.

Izzy said...

OOOOHhhhh I love your house! It's even prettier in person. You must have the coolest neighbors......oh wait, it's me! ha ha

We are so pleased to have you in our 'hood.

I am glad you liked my Strawberry Mango Jam. My mom can teach us how to make fresh flour tortillas next!

Love ya'll - izzy

Grant said...

Congratulations on your new home! We miss you guys back here in Provo but are glad to be blog friends now. =)

BirdieMann said...

Oops. That last comment by Grant was actually me... didn't realize he was still signed in. =)

Dana said...

I LOVE it!! It's so cute! I thought you said it was dirty?? My house has WAY more stuff laying around! I'm so glad you put those pics up-- now I kinda feel like I've been there! And I'm very jealous about your back yard. Someday, I want one of those too!! =)

Nat said...

Wow it looks great. I really love the porch swing.

Alex said...

Hi, this is Robert's old roommate and those are my couches, when can I have them back.