Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Going Home is Great

I spent the last week at home and it was so great!


First, I met these two lovely ladies at the airport and we all flew home together...




Then I spent a lazy week at home where I got to stuff myself silly with all the amazing things mum kept baking. She quite outdid herself. She also designed and made the bridesmaids dresses for my sister's wedding and fit me for a tailored dress to wear to work that is going to be hot. Not too much for me to live up to then(!)

Also got in a few days of shopping in London - with ice cream sundaes for lunch, of course!




Since Nicki's fiance was in town there was touristing going on too --- we all went along with them for the day in Cambridge. Punting on the Cam never gets old.









I made this last pic bigger so that you can see the facial expressions --- that's the pole you push the boat along with in the background by the bridge. Corinne is politely trying to hide her giggles behind her hand, Kevin's not bothering to hide his, and Dad is thinking "come on!"

No comments: