Wednesday, August 20, 2008

everyone moves to Utah eventually

Robert is leaving this week to move back to Utah...Which got me thinking about people that live in Utah, and seriously - everyone ends up there sooner or later. As of a couple weeks ago, both sets of grandparents on the Saltzman/Page side and all my uncles and aunts (ok - except 2) now live in Utah . And now the Campbells are starting to go that way too!

I guess consolidation of relatives is a good thing - makes it easier to visit?

Bye Robert -- Sunday dinner won't be the same without you!

3 comments:

Izzy said...

I can promise you now...you will never find me living in Utah. But it sounds good for everyone else.

Like a minivan - some people love them...some people want to drive something else.

Good Luck Robert. You are a funny guy! I am sure you will have an awesome time in Zion!

Izzy

Zach said...

We'll see you guys there! Hopefully we'll live in the same neighborhood.

Spring said...

Utah, its a bubble when it comes to the real world...the appeal of not having to live in the real world I think will always be tempting. One day...Park City with a Horse Ranch in Cedar breaks! Hope you are enjoying home!