Thursday, August 7, 2008

The day we were on Project Runway


Not really! Silly. We just pretended that we were.


Robert got us a subscription to the magazine Ready Made last Christmas. The one that just came showed how to make cute curtains for $30. I want cute curtains for $30!


We've also been watching project runway and they look like they're having so much fun. So we went off to the fabric store and spent ages finding the perfect fabric. Which we did. It was so perfect. I called the guy over to cut us some and right before the first snip suddenly realized I hadn't checked how much it cost. So I asked.....and then we went home. Without any fabric.
Oh well - it was a nice idea.

3 comments:

Spring said...

That's awesome! If you do find some nice fabric that you can get enogh of for $30 let me know!

Unknown said...

Were you looking for fabric for your dress too?
Navy blue georgette is apparently "not in" this season.

Izzy said...

Wow! I can't believe you got T.J. to High Fashion Fabric.....see, you have a sweet little husband. Now if we only could get him to "shake his thing" at the Tropicana again! What do you say TJ?

Miss you guys!