Monday, August 11, 2008

new job

1 yr later I've decided that ligitation is definitley NOT for me. Things I've learned as a litigator?

1. How to stand my ground (and take some of the other guy's if he'll let me)
2. Not to believe anything until its in writing and signed.
3. To have thicker skin
4. To be incredibly blunt (currently working on unlearning this one)

Enough of that! Now I'm going to work for the private sector of a bank where (fingers crossed) people will just be nice and smile and laugh all day long. :)

8 comments:

Andrea J said...

where do I purchase thicker skin? seems like a handy item.

Jenn said...

Danielle, you're adorable and I don't believe for a second that you've become incredibly blunt. To answer your email question, I do have a blog but I never, in fact, blog. Oh well! Every now and then I think about something I could blog about but I never seem to get around to it. I thorougly enjoy your blog though!

Jenn

Unknown said...

What has happened to TJ? Why don't we hear anything about him anymore. I feel like I don't even know him.

Erin said...

cool, good luck at the new job! i hope it's all smiles and sweetness ...

Arnold LvE said...

Danielle,

sounds just like you. I can just picture you running around being blunt at everybody. Or somehow not. All in all, you're probably right, litigation and you just don't seem to be a good match. I wouldn't fit in there well either....
And yeah, where do you get that thicker skin. Sounds likea good deal to me.

Izzy said...

Yeaahh! Congratulations lady!

I am happy for you! I'm sure you will love your job....at least for the next year (wink). Then we can party every noon at DeCapo's and eat cake tops with your chubby little baby. ha ha

Kevy said...

Wow a new job thats exciting, good luck!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job! Love the blog bytheway.