Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things that should be illegal:

1. False Advertising

I found tickets to London for $280. That's right - $280. At first I couldn't believe it either. I spend that much on my hair! (not really...but some people do)

I had found the cheapest tickets to london EVER and I was over the moon. I told my family and started making plans...

Then I went to book the tickets and discovered there was $550 worth of taxes and fees. $550? Are you kidding me?

They really shouldn't be allowed to do that.

3 comments:

Arnold LvE said...

I've had similar experiences to that. Tickets HOuston Frankfurt, going cheap. Then the taxes and fees come....
Its a pain, isn't it?

Izzy said...

Let me guess.....was it on Priceline? That place is a scam. LIars, cheaters, scam artists.

Sorry you got your hopes up....shoot...I would have went to London for $250!

Andrea J said...

How disappointing! I hope you get to go soon regardless.