Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Texas Forever


Proper Texans have ranches in the country. Lucky for me I'm friends with one and we spent two lovely days at her place near Gruene. 





Between Wells and Sara's twins (all 5 months) I was certain the trip would be a disaster - but they did great and we had Amanda to even out the ratio. Wells is quite taken with Avery. 




We spent one afternoon in Gruene - wandered by the old dance hall TJ and I went to this time last year and had dinner at the Grist Mill.  I'm totally in love with the idea of a ranch in the country and think we should all have one!


5 comments:

Christy said...

you buy it, and we will visit!

Andrea J said...

Looks magical.

Nancy K. said...

After everything you've taught me about being a Texan, now you've taught me one more thing! Here's to ranch getaways in the country!

Nicole said...

Wells has a girlfriend? I'm not sure how I feel about this. I was really thinking he would call me regarding his first love and we would stay up all night talking and discussing life.

Dayna said...

Fun! Looks like a splendid trip. What a lovely ranch!!!!