Thursday, May 31, 2012

29

We're friends with the executive pastry chef of one of the schmanciest restaurants in Houston, and  my birthday gave us the perfect excuse to go visit him at work. His desserts are unreal. He also made sure we got VIP treatment and I ate every last bite of the three desserts he sent out for us. Best birthday dinner ever. 



The morning of my birthday I walked out of the bedroom to find 29 photos of TJ and I hanging from the ceiling fan, each with a "remember when..." written on the back. I'm not a terribly sentimental person, but this one got me.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow, go TJ! Happy birthday!

Nicole said...

What happened when you turned the fan on?

Dayna said...

Yummy! Looks like the perfect dinner to me! I love all the pics that he left for you--so sweet. Happy Birthday!!!

Anne said...

Happy birthday! That table full of desserts looks divine. You lucky duck!