Sunday, April 3, 2011

Final Four

Occasionally Houston remembers that its a large city and behaves accordingly.


We spent the afternoon with Ludacris, Panic at the Disco and Kings of Leon at the park downtown (all free - we like that).


Then we got last minute tickets to the games. If Kentucky had won I would have won my family's bracket, and I would have been shopping next weekend with my winnings. It was the first sports game ever (not exaggerating even a little bit) where I really cared about the outcome. It didn't work out so well for me though, so I'm returning to my previous ambivalence towards sports. Its easier that way.

4 comments:

Anne said...

That free concert is so much better than the free concert we saw last year (some local band who sang songs about having a foot fetish).

Reza said...

I'm glad TJ could see Ludacris and the Final Four. #thingsTJlikes

michelle said...

just so you know i'm crazy jealous!!

Nicole said...

I didn't know you guys went. Super cool! Although I do see your not sporting your teams jersey. That could be the reason you lost you know.
Also welcome back to our side! We shower you with books and new recpies to try during the NBA playoffs.