Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HELP!!

We have rotten wood siding that needs to be replaced. Once that is taken care of our house will need to be repainted -- which means we need to pick a color. We'd like to improve on the current color scheme (the trim is too yellow and the green is too blue - its complicated). BUT, picking paint colors is not something we've excelled at in the past. I could continue with the hyperlinks, but you get the idea.

Here's some options from other houses in our neighborhood -- please please let us know what you think!

One

Two


Three

Four

Five

Six

10 comments:

Nat said...

I like number four and five. Especially five, but I have always loved green.

BirdieMann said...

We vote for the gray one, number six. Lots of white trim with a little bit of black... so pretty.

Andrea J said...

Hmmm. Nat and I are certainly friends, I was going to say 4 or 5 too. One thing is for sure, you guys live in an adorable neighborhood. Maybe we'll move to Houston and buy one in your neighborhood.

Nicole said...

I find it creepy that you are going around and taking pictures of your neighbour's houses.
But if I have to vote, one without a doubt. And clearly my opinion should be held above everyone elses, as I have never made a paint related error.(I've also never painted anything, but if you look at my stats out of context, I'm pretty amazing)

Unknown said...

Number 6! All the houses in your neighborhood are so cute, though! I want to be your neighbor. :)

ukmom said...

I'm voting for six as well -- you need to figure out how to put in the touch of red as well.

michelle said...

im pretty sure yellow is all that you've ever looked for in a paint choice, number one baby!

Michelle Ogden said...

Five is my top pick, six is second.
Good Luck!

kalina said...

1, 5, and 6 are my favs. 1 is so bright a cheery, 5 is nice and neutral, and 6 is just awesome.

Izzy said...

I say paint it Auburn like mine. But then again...i'm crazy like that. ♥

Izzy