Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Friday

Friday I got a text sending me to a clue that started a scavenger hunt around the Heights. Clues written in rhyme sent me on a tour of 'our' spots, each with a present and the next clue waiting for me. The last brought me back home where I found a large (but not that large) box on the porch. The next thing I knew Nicki was jumping out and throwing glitter confetti and I got to keep her for a whole weekend. We started off with dinner out and didn't stop till eating till she left. 





3 comments:

Anne said...

What a great birthday surprise! I'm also impressed that your sister could fit into that box!

Nicole said...

How could you even use the word large? It clearly is, at best, a medium sized box!
(also this comment is partially for Nancy)

Nancy K. said...

I'm just glad you two aren't in a fight anymore. But Nicki, we may be in a fight now because my feelings are kind of hurt that you didn't ask to borrow my glue gun while you were in town. Whatever.