Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The day TJ saved Christmas

This year I've been rather practical when it comes to Christmas...some might call it Scroogey...but I'm going to stick with practical.

The first chance we had to buy a Christmas tree was this last weekend - since we'll head down to TJ's family Christmas Eve and then to UT the day after (for Nicki's wedding!!), the tree would have been up for approximately 1 week. I just didn't think it was worth the effort: Practical.

Luckily we had another kind of tree at our house already - the kind you dry pasta on. So TJ dressed it up and declared that he had saved Christmas!

3 comments:

Izzy said...

Are you sure that isn't FestiveUs your celebrating?

We love T.J.!

Spring said...

Hooray! Have an extra pasta hanger...our house is looking really drab...I even was repremanded by my VT

Unknown said...

I think the problem is that danielle's head isn't screwed on just right, or maybe who shoes are too tight.
Maybe it isn't the head or she shoes ....as looked down on christmas eve hating the whos.
The most likely reason of all, is that her heart was two sizes two small!